On Jan.4th I went to the dentist about a root canal.  The procedure was
started on Jan. 6th . .and this week on Feb 1st I got my permanent crown.  I
made six trips to the dentist, paid the root canal lady (can't remember that
word just now . .Maybe it will come to me tomorrow!) 1200 pesos in cash
(about $120) and the total bill was 3530 pesos . .(about $350 paid in cash).
Thanks to those who wrote and made comments.  I thought that you might like
to know how it all turned out. . .I never had any pain.  It wouldn't have
taken so long if la dentista had not gone to Houston for a week!

Sandy, are you certain that a root canal cannot be done?  Have you had a
second opinion? Wishing the best for you.

nancy v
Mexico