Today just some poems for all days:))

Have a great Weekend :))

Kees

?          Friday evening

          Our favourite restaurant once a week,
          Is the "Red Lobster" where we seek,
          for our favourite meal  fish-seafood,
          We enjoy it very much....it is very good.
          "Table for two?', "non smoking" I add,
          "That's 20 minutes wait", "oh, that's not too bad",
          The sphere and service are fine
          So waiting is not a crime.

          After 15 minutes my hands start shaking,
          that means the end of our waiting,
          Ashley is our waitress tonight,
          She is witty and very bright.
          A shrimp fondue will fill
          the first hunger and if we still
          feel cramping stomachs, then the salad
          follows the appetizer fast.

          The main course is fish for me,
          and for Faye a shrimp pasta for three.
          We are hungry and get it all stored,
          Even the dessert, which is apple overboard.
          After our seafood supper meal,
          it is time for our healthy deal.
          We drive to the Lake Air bowling,
          where we let our balls rolling.

          Many games we like to play
          some won by Kees, most by Faye,
          Faye against the "200 mark",
          Kees searching for the little spark,
          to bring him to the 250,
          Larry, Brian, Bob and Jeremy,
          are our hosts on the Friday,
          I wish it was Friday everyday!!

         March 5, 1999

=====================
?          Slight Panic !!

          It pops up in my mind,
          Suddenly without a warning,
          Adrenaline percentage increases,
          "My Car-Keys !!!"

          "Where did I put them?"
          "When did I see them last?"
          "Stay Calm", I tell myself,
          I Smile, and make myself a promise.

          They must be somewhere.
          Not in the pockets of my coat.
          Then I remember when I saw them last,
          It was in my pocket at the control.

          I go back in mind, travel back to Dallas,
          Where I pass the X-ray control again
          My bag through the machine,
          I pass next to it and beeeeeep.

          Take off my coat and beep again
          Coins and watch into a tray,
          Beeeep......Any keys sir ?
          Ashamed I put them in the tray.

          Now is the question :  Where???
          Where did I put them ?
          Then I know where I put them
          I open the zipper of the front pocket.

          Adrenaline rises again,
          A first search : no keys !!
          Then after a second search I find them,
          Adrenaline back to normal.....pfeewwww!

          December 12, 1999

=================

            The Masters

            Ages ago, they hardly lived their lives
            earned just enough money to buy a meal,
            but still they kept on painting
            driven by unknown forces
            enthusiastic making the painting of their live
            to sell it to one of the rich
            hoping one day they can eat the stuff
            and not just paint it

            September 19, 1995