          For your eyes I travel over the world.

          The Summer follows,
          It lasts long , starting in May,
          going on and on,
          till at last, in November,
          at a cold day,
          the summer passes away.
          But our summer, my love,
          may even end at the beginning of December.

          We need a long summer,
          to do all the things we want,
          and all the things we need to do.
          Our love must grow,
          for God, for our relatives and friends,
          but also, if we have any,
          for our enemies,
          they need our love most of all.

          We will have children,
          and a new house to grow them in.
          We will teach them all we know,
          and learn together with them, new things.
          Then when the days get shorter,
          We will be with the two of us again,
          Enjoying our lives with each other,
          Doing a lot of things together,
          Having chairs in several places,
          Advisory, teaching, studying,
          Gardening and a little exercise,
          Just all the things we wanted.

          Then, my dear love,
          Just after the summer,
          we start with a stormy Autumn,
          Our grand kids are here, no there,
          Oh they are everywhere,
          Climbing trees, "helping" in the garden,
          Teasing the dog, chasing snakes.
          And we are running behind them.
          We?? No not me, my autumn ends,
          Way before yours.