         The best way to cope is to ignore,
         Ignore the symptoms of a disease,
         Unless you didn't have it before,
         And also when you don't feel at ease.

         Ignore the pain under in my back,
         Just stand straight, do something else,
         Til the pain has reached my leg,
         I ignore it totally now and it settles.

         I smile to show I have it under control,
         It seems that way, but I don't care,
         That my smile inside is hollow,
         I just don't want to share my pain

         I ignore the asking, demanding eyes,
         That are examining me so they know,
         how I really am, behind my lies,
         it's not just the pain I don't want to show.

         I don't want to bother people these days,
         with my still little, but increasing  problems,
         though I am very happy if someone prays,
         for  my health, because that makes sense.

         I Ignore it all because of a reason so important :
         "do you like to listen to the whining?"
         Day after day to the same complaint?
         I bet you do prefer that the sun is shining!

         So I ignore till I really need to nag,
         hopefully a long time from now,
         but I prefer much earlier to brag,
         I am cured! No need to vow.