My wife, Cecily is scheduled for some tests next week. In the course of
setting up the appointments I found that my hospital has a real handy
service.  For $10 she can stay overnite before the tests if they  require
her to be there between 5 and 7 in the AM. Originally set up for surgery
patients, I think I can get her in.  It's such a chore getting her up early
and out that this is a Godsend - I had never heard of this program-
apparently they don't advertise it. Soooo for any of you guys needing such a
service, check before you assume that your hospital doesn't have it. You may
be surprised.
I'll put her to bed,  see she has her nighttime pills and go and get her up
in the AM.
Bob A.