Dear Listfriends,

I deeply apologize for taking your precious time.  To avoid more loss of
your valuable time, I  have taken this to the Non PD  subjects.  I promise
you that the next time I will use the Non PD subject right away.

My dear friend Ivan,

This will be my only and last reaction to you on the listserver.  If there
are any follow-up reactions than I will send you these off list, to your
private e-mail address. I don't want this to be  a burden for the list. Only
if the circumstances require a repeated explanation for the entire list, I
will discuss with you about your abilities and disabilities. It will be as a
Non PD subject.

As far as I now are capitals used to show that someone is yelling. Are you
yelling at me, my friend? Out of bounds? In what way?

Maybe you are right, maybe I am too hard on you, but you are so whining all
the time. More dignity and selfcontrol would suit you well.

You did write about the "peeing and pooping", I read it again.

No, my dear friend, my brains are in perfect condition, as far as they can
be for a  Parkinson Patient. I keep them in good shape, like I do with  my
body.

Are you really threatening me? Are you the one who decides who has
priviliges and who not?  I  don't think so. Neither am I !!  And when we
will be judged at the end of our lives, I will have to humble myself and ask
for forgiveness for my letters to you. I know you Ivan, we have looked each
other in the eyes. I remember that moment very well.

A few last words to you, Ivan, yes I am  talking to  you my friend. I
sincerely apologize, if I have said things that were  not true, but for the
rest I don't. You may cope better than I think,  now I think about it, you
probably cope much better than  I think.You probably think that I cope very
badly, but I don't know so I won't comment on that.

Take care my friend, or  better start taking care of yourself,

warm greetings to y'all,

Kees Paap