i associate this phenomenon with amantadine.
each time i have gone back on amantadine (this is the third time) i have
developed this problem after i  have been taking amantadine for a year or
more. At first, i just notice that my extremities become very cold and make
sure to wear socks and gloves when i go out .
but it seems a small price to pay for the reduction in dyskinesia!
hilary blue
(52,32,23)

............ For some time now for no reason