What great timing you have, Nancy!!  I was going to post tonite and
ask that  members of our "List Family" email me or post on the List lotsa
tips, hints, and suggestions  they've found over the years that made their
respective and/or collective lives with Parkinson's easier or better.  Just
do what Nancy has done (Errrrrr... but don't y'all be going and sending me a
copy of Nancy's tips, 'cause I've already printed a copy of it)

Y'see, members of the PD support group I coordinate have asked me to dedicate
a meeting to "Helpful  PD Tips Sharing"... just like we did a coupla years
ago.  I went to dig up the same "PD Tips List" that I cobbled  together for
the original PD Tips List that so many of you helped me with  waaaay back
then, and found that while it had survived my move 15 months ago, but was in
such poor condition now that it crumbled as took it outta the box.

SOOOO.... I throw myself on the mercy of youse List Members (yeah.YOU!) <grin>
and humbly BEG.... no WAIT... let's make that "I GROVEL before you and throw
myself on your mercy and ENTREAT yoou to email me any
helpful-to-Parkies-and-or-Care-givers-TIPS

HMMMM.....<Thinking> Can they.?...WILL they come through like the CHAMPS I
KNOW they ARE??? <smile>

FYI:  Live in or visiting the L.A. area on Feb. 17? (the 3rd Saturdat of the
month) Wanna drop by and join the discussion?  You're welcome to visit the
Encino Tri--Valley Parkinson's Disease on ANY and EVERY 3'rd Saturday of
each month

Stay tuned - News at 11! <grin>

Electrical power provided for a modest fee, IF you have a permit for it.
(YIKES! that could be REAL soon!)
Gratefully yours (Boy, all this sucking up can wear a gal out)

Barb Mallut