I want to kick out at the injustice. Why me?  I too often ask! Sleep is
denied me. Pains I cannot describe. Cranps that pester me both by day and by
night. Why do my pills not kick in on time. I feel awful and deprimiert. My
wife needs her sleep and her health worries me, she has just come out of
hospital how does she cope? Why is it that my mouth is so dry by day and
saliva soaks my pillow at night.? Why do I itch both by day and by night? I
need a walking stick to get about when and if I do go out.Where do the
nightmares come from even when I can get some sleep? Why do I get blocks and
freeze in the middle of a busy pedestrian crossing.? Why can I not pick up a
cup without shaking its contents on to a clean table cloth? I mess my pant
and am at times incontinent, Why?  Why do I attack a person that I do not
know? In my youth I knew the deepest poverty( my poem, "Cardboard Box. " was
written from my lifes story. So why did I attack Ivan? Where is the sympathy
that I should show to all mankind? What gives me the right to criticise a
fellow Parkie? I have done this before. I need help not pecuniary help but
spiritual. Why am I becoming a bitter grumpy old man? If there is any one on
the list that can answer my questions....I would feel very happy. I used to
be a happy man but it seems so long ago. I ask myself once more. Why Me?
Ivan my apologies for being so spiteful you too have your problems. My sense
of being once very poor lies too deep to forget. My pride that I was able
with help to overcome my so desperate situation has made me blind to other
peoples needs. Bern.....Peace