Earlier this afternoon I read several articles and e-mails on depression, and I started thinking.  Why am I depressed? I fell sick, I've had kidney stone for over a month and it's killing me. I'm having surgery Monday I think. They have canceled it twice today because of insurance. I would like to tell someone at the insurance company in person what I think of them and why they should pay the bill for this kidney stone. They are fighting over who should pay them or Medicare. I've started the test for DBS surgery and I can't be having problems with my insurance right now. My Meds are making me sick, the kidney stone makes me very sick at times and I'm off about half the day. I froze up 5 times today and I feel like crap. I found that pain medication and PD doesn't get along. I spend a lot of my time thinking about bills. Always seems to be more bills than money. I worry about my wife I think she is working to hard. She has to carry me to the Doc office and hospital than work late. I don't drive anymore. She worries about me and she tries to hide it but I know. I have gone down hill rapidly over the last 4 months. I'm losing my voice and we can't get my trimmers under control. So that's why I'm depressed but who won't be. That little trimmer I met years ago has grown and seems to be out growing me. I think that anyone with PD knows depression and faces anxiety. Yet we also find strength. There are times when we need someone to lean on, an open ear, worm embrace. I know one should always hang on to hope.

So yes all the articles where correct depression is woven into the very fabric of PD

Doug