Jane,

I'm in the UK and would like to try and join in. Is this possible? If so could you send me booking details: dates, embarkation & disembarkation point(s), payment terms and conditions. I'm guessing it's either Seattle or Vancouver.

Look forward to your reply.
Regards,

Marco

PS. I  was diagnosed as having PD in April 1993; stopped full-time work 8/96; began monotherapy of Pergolide 2/99; stabilised and recovered many motor functions - legs and knees get  stiff, which affects walking. My objective is to regain sufficeint control and confidence so that I can return to work and become less dependent on others. Other than my youngest daughter (who wants to come on the cruise as my carer) and my son, the rest of my family (wife and two daughters) are in denial. My wife' indifference is very painful and hard to bear/accept. I'm hoping to learn as much as there is to learn, by  attending the cruise. I think I have a good contact for low airfares to the West coast.