JANET I THANK YOU FOR MY GREAT PAGE ITS NEAT. now about BERM S. now he did say that he was sorry. I hae for years that we all have good and bad day,s at tines you will say things that later you are sorry for, but you can make amenens later. lets see if they do.  I can remember of some one that wanted to leaf this wold how every one could not say a nice word. some of you may how I wanted to walk in front of a truck I got phone call to get help email so  I so how dumb I was so much help from the list. I am not saying he done right but just poor jument. later he say how wrong he was. I say and do wrong things. say bad that things if you between the lines of some of the post(read) I try not be a know it all but I am only one who thinks so loo lo what I don,t know isen,T WORTH KNOWING. LO LO see i just goofed. do not correct my mistakes to show you I am real person with PD. IVAN AND I GO FAR BACK. HE AND I HVE SAID THINGS WE SHOULD OF NOT. so lets all LOVE AND FOR GET. one mistake does not make wold come to a end. I don,t know when I said I would give my life to helping PWP,S hope to keep it up. oh my new daughter is be coming a tree climber. see the corn I  put out sure is fun watching them. AND AGAIN THANKS SIS.
IYQ
Don & Vivian
Love of my Life - 54