I am one of the fortunate ones.

By and large, it doesn't constrain me or prevent me from doing any of the activities of daily life. Before my two neurosurgeries in '93 and '94, that was not the case

I've had it for twenty years and have come to realize that PD is the great liberating force in my life.

Some weeks, I'll go for several days without giving PD a thought, except when I take my meds.

I haven't set these observations down to patronize or be condescending, but to give an indication what a positive can do to help.

By the way, my wife Esther has advanced Multiple Sclerosis, so I have to be mobile if I'm going to be any use to her.

Cheers,

Bill