----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Marion Dinan
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 4:03 PM
Subject: Support for Ivan Suzman

Allow me to express support for Ivan in his Golgotha of bureaucracy.Even if some anal retentives  seem to be morbidly eager to kick a man when he's down,the fact remains that Ivan's struggle for some realistic level of care for the stricken in society(including a realistic/decent level of remuneration for care personnel)is ---ultimately  --- OUR struggle.
Governments,bureaucrats and the smugly well-heeled  have a vested interest in downplaying and downgrading any and all forms of help and/or dignity for us casualties of society
So I say.Good onyer Ivan! Put in the boot!
Support,solidarity and sympathy from the Downunder leafy bowers of Heathcote NSW 2233. TomD.