Do many of you have problems with tremors(?) in the eye muscles?  I wasn't
sure if this was something PD related or not.  My left side is one most
effected with the rest of my body, but my right eye has a "quivering" much
of the time.  Reading at times is very difficult, because my eyes have a
hard time converging.  This causes double vision.

It is also like the same stiffness that effects my body effects my eye
muscles.  It just seems harder for me to look up, down, or side to side.  I
have a large computer monitor, and I have put it up on several books so it
is right in front of me.  It seems easier to read it when it gets bad if  I
can look straight ahead.

The really screwy thing is that some days its not too bad, and other
days...... bad.  It is getting progressively worse though, compared to 3 or
4 years ago when it first started.  I used to read a book a day.  I really
miss my books.

I have an appointment to see the eye doc, but that isn't until next month.
I'm just curious if any of you have the same thing.   I asked a different
eye doc about it last year but didn't get much of an answer.

Thanks,

David Meigs