>My  name is abe, i am on Requip a long time ,I tried to
>increse inincrease it ,but I started to get crazy dreams, even ones I hit ny
>wife in my dream. I am taking only3g 3 times a day

Abe-- Requip like Sinemet or Mirapex can cause hallucinations and "crazy
dreams". Perhaps you need to have your meds adjusted. Please tell your
neurologist what is happening.  (I think you mean 3 milligrams not 3 grams,
3 times a day, but that may still be causing your problem.)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html