Linda...Ivan's phone # is 207 797 8485...Joan Hartman
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Linda J Herman
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: 2/13/01 3:05:44 AM
Subject: Re: Ivan

Hi Camilla,
  I also don't know what any of us can do. Ivan said his lawyer filed a
brief and the Social Services Dept. has 30 days to respond. But the
lawyer does not think Ivan has any chance of winning.
  I agree with you, and was hoping they could work out some type of
compromise for something like Assisted living or shared living
arrangements, but he is afraid that once he is admitted to a nursing
home, there is no hope of eventually being placed in less restrictive
environment.
  I cannot locaate his phone number. If anyone has it -- please post it,
in case people want to call Ivan. He said yesterday he is not able to use
his computer.
Thanks,
Linda

--- Joan Hartman