Don,
I saw MJF on Dateline last night.  He was great.  One good line "Parkinson's--
the gift that keeps on taking."   I was particularly impressed when he said
that
he was glad to answer questions about Parkinsons but that he was not the only
one who has it.  His compassion for the rest of us showed in his choked up
voice.

At 12:05 PM 2/13/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>I SAW DATELINE ON M.J.F. LAST NIGHT  GOT 75 EMAILS BUT NONE ABOUT M.J.F. I
>HOPE OTHERS GOT TO SEE IT. I CAN BE A GREAT HELP TO US. MY PHONE HAS BEEN
>BUSY ALL MORNING ABOUT IT SO SOME FEED BACK
>
>                                                 I.Y.Q. DON  AND  VIVIAN
>                                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

Sue
53/dx52/50
I plan to live forever---so far so good.