Fox Wants To Find Parkinson's Cure
NEW YORK (AP) -- Being diagnosed with Parkinson's has given
Michael J. Fox a new perspective on life, as well as a passion to help
find a cure for the degenerative disease.

''I didn't have this passion when my biggest concern was how big
my Winnebago was or ... whether or not this movie was going to
do as well as the last movie,'' the actor tells Jane Pauley on
''Dateline NBC,'' which airs Monday.

''It's interesting, because it's a progressive disease. As it
gets worse, I get stronger, so it's offset,'' the former ''Spin
City'' star said. ''What doesn't kill me makes me shaky. But
you have to accept it first.''

Fox, 39, is writing a book about the experience due out this
year, which he may title ''Lucky Man.''

http://www.newsday.com/ap/entertainment/ap32.htm