On 12 Feb 2001, at 11:24, Jo Ann Coen wrote:

> Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was against the rules
> to advertise through the listserv.  At any rate, take my name off your
> mailing list.  I am a real estate broker.  Jo Ann
>
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:16:45 +1100 [log in to unmask] writes:
> >Would you like to be secure in your financial future?
<SNIP>

Hi Jo Ann & Hi All,
This is the first I've seen of this.spam.... It didn't come through the
Listserv or we would have all been "spammed".  There are other ways
you might have been subjected to this tho, including someone picking
your e-mail address off the PIEN web page....

It's a jungle out there.... take care....

Cheers ......... murray