bernard.shaw wrote:
>  So why did I attack Ivan? Where is the sympathy
> that I should show to all mankind? What gives me the right to criticise a
> fellow Parkie? I have done this before.

It's certainly well known that PD causes dramatic mood swings,
especially after the 'fluctuating' stage is reached (IMHO, the
'depressive' phase of those swings is unfortunately and all too
often mistaken by professional therapists for clinical depression).
And it's becoming more and more evident to PD researchers that
cognitive decline, progressing eventually to dementia, is much
more common than at first thought. So should we expect also to
see drastic personality change, not connected merely to the
medication dosage schedule, nor to the melancholy and
despair of being ill, but to the organic progression of PD?
YOU BET! Cheers,

(gloom and doom) Joe

--
J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694