Marco,
I was moved by your situation. My husband has PD and we've been dealing with
it for the past 3 years. We are in our late 40s.  My husband and I are
appalled by your wife's attitude toward your condition. Being the wife of
someone with this debilitating disease I realize its difficult to cope with
the changes in my husband yet I believe a marriage is based on enduring the
difficult times together. My husband and I think your idea of going on the
cruise is an excellent one!  There you will meet a lot of others you can
relate to and share feelings,etc.  Your coping skills will be of benefit
towards others you will meet. Please feel free to vent to the group or to my
husband ([log in to unmask]) or to me/us at [log in to unmask]  Marco, you
sound like a wonderful person and you are not alone.
Sincerely,
Kate