hi all

i have accepted toad's tossing of a wonderful gauntlet
and now re-toss it out to you!

i agree with virtually everything toad has said, and then some!
disability: yes!
broke: yes!
holes-in-the-head: none!
live-in grandchildren: i wish!
greased pledge: you betcha!

plwp (aka nancy and brenda): the opposites of dysphoria and anergy!
twp (aka travels with parkinson's): world wide web communication at its best!

FYI,
for a closer look at the cast of (gauntlet tossing and/or tossed) characters:
jimmie 'toad' turner, leonard 'chy' casavant, nancy abraham, and brenda
tucker,
hop on over to joan snyder's photo album web page:
The Roast Album: Index ROAST Photos
http://www.geocities.com/joanbphotos/roast/index.html

janet
cross-poster to the stars
believer in gauntlets without borders

cross posted from the MGH Parkinson WebForum: