members. The simple way to avoid this error is to delete the person's To:
From: and Subject: lines of the posting from your reply to Parkinsn.

Do you need to change your email address?

Send the following appropriate command to the listserv at:

change parkinsn YourOLDaddress YourNEWaddress

Acknowledgement will be sent to both addresses.

Have you quit receiving messages from Parkinsn and wonder why?

Send the following command to the listserv at:

query parkinsn

The acknowledgement message will send you your mail settings if you are
still subscribed and if you are not, it will say so. If you have not
emptied your mailbox lately by picking up your mail, we might have set your
subscription to nomail. Every message sent to the list will generate an
error message to me if your mailbox is full.

If you change ISPs use the CHANGE command above to correct your address
with the listserv.

If all else fails email me and I will cheerfully fix it.

If you are just wondering if the listserv is working send the query
parkinsn command. Don't worry you can't overwork the listserv.