Camilla: Thank you for the Symptoms List.  Just to get the neuro to read
them aloud would take more time than he normally allots to me.  I would
suggest that poor balance be added to the Primary group.  In my case I don't
believe my balance has improved.  Instead, I think that I am adjusting to
poor balance by making a plan of action before making a change of position
and by using a cane.  I am 83 and I have no care-giver.  I analyze every
fall while I am looking up at the ceiling.  Your comments are always
interesting.  RB