hi all

this must now be a 'criss-cross-posting!

janet

janet313313   Member
posted February 21, 2001 10:16 AM

hi all

i keep thinking that my questions and concerns must
have been addressed already by people and
organisations connected with other disabilities -
e.g. blind, paralysis, multiple sclerosis, etc.
the pd orgs? the ada?
we don't have to re-invent the wheel, do we?

in the meantime on a personal note,
i have purchased a new auto-shutoff electric kettle,
i have realised that i have not changed the
batteries on my smoke detector for two years,
i am registered with a 'daily reassurance phone
call' with community services here,
and the same folks have notified the fire chief
about my location.

inch by inch...

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/

IP: Logged

http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/ubb/Forum71/HTML/003603.html