Don---sounds like you and Vivian have done a great job of preparing for
emergencies....good for you !

>I guess I am lucky I have for each window a 8x11  sign with picture on in
>in red with the work help on it the police go my house every hour. and it
>is on well traveled street whith lot of friends that go by. all so i have
>a intercom to the neibors i cann yell help when I am a lone as I have said
>thursday is mother daughter day. so some one comes and baby sit,s till mom
>gets home. and VIVIAN DOG is good on checking on us. besides fire alarms
>even back up lights when power goes off. even i don,t get out I must stand
>in a window or people from next door call or come over. I allso have a
>cell phone on me if mom goes to the store and on line.

I'm sorry that you have pain a lot,feel bad,  and worry too--that's no fun.
But your decision about surgery makes sense to me.  You know what you want
to put up with, and what is too much for you.

 all so some one said they had to take somee stuff to clean out there belly
I been through lot of timess last time was about a montth or so. they put a
tube down my through. last time I was put to sleep they want to open me up
again I said no here was to much left that they could not get good
pictures. first time I was in I.CQ. 4 months. the doctor who opened me up
sid they would not do it again i would have to a clicnk . at my ageit,s not
worth it. have a belly all the time had a dad,sister,aunt all die of belly
caner. it does not mean i have.  I think about it a lot. got to get it out
of my mind. that is why i do not post a lot. just feel bad.

You continue to be an inspiration to all of us for your fighting spirit and
the way you manage to do things ---"you can't keep a good man down" must
have been written for you !  LOL

 I ask for no help just want to help brother,s PWP,S. but do not be likke
me take care of your self,s just because you got PD. does not mean you
can,t do for your self. even in wheelchair you can set on the floor annd
paint it. or a wall so high. 3 pounds is the most I can lift. have riding
mower elec. cart so much i do for my self. hey on VALENTINES DAY  I DID NOT
HVE A HEADACHE.  HA HA  so for now have a GOOD DAY.

Take care, and hiug Vivian for me---

Peace and Love, Camilla
On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

       Have YOU Hugged A Friend Today?