Dear Robert-- glad the list was helpful, but NOT glad that your neuro is so
brisk and dismissive.....is he the only act in town, so to speak? You
surely deserve more than "short shrift"!   You are a little older than
Peter, who--I suddenly realize---will be 83 in May.  I know how important a
CG is for him, and am sad that you, like so many others, can't have this
"perk".  But I loved your style when you said that about "analyzing every
fall while I look up at the ceiling"! Way to go,  RB  !   :--)

>Camilla: Thank you for the Symptoms List.  Just to get the neuro to read
>them aloud would take more time than he normally allots to me.  I would
>suggest that poor balance be added to the Primary group.  In my case I don't
>believe my balance has improved.  Instead, I think that I am adjusting to
>poor balance by making a plan of action before making a change of position
>and by using a cane.  I am 83 and I have no care-giver.  I analyze every
>fall while I am looking up at the ceiling.  Your comments are always
>interesting.  RB

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

     On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !