Hey Jim-- way to go! We'll be waiting for your reports, and thanks for
doing this.

SNIPPED>
>Our first meeting (of the Secretary's Advisory Committee on
>Xenotransplantation) will take place next week.  I am flying down to
>Washington where I will be a member of a 20 person board.  My role?  Patient
>Advocate.  There will be a reception on Monday night followed by 2 days of
>conferences, meetings, and workshops.  We will be helping to set government
>policies and guidelines on this controversial research.
>Future meetings are planned to continue this important work.
>
>I'll send a report to this group once the meeting is over.
SNIPPED

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html