  Hi, Everyone, I'm in need of your expertise re adjustable
beds.  SNIP

  Hi...to add to Murray's terrific information/websites on
adjustable beds, there's also a non-profit site that operates
like classified ads buying/selling  USED assistive devices and
services...and it has links to various geographical parts of the world:
USA,  Canada, South America, Europe, Australia, etc. although I've
only accessed the USA site.   FYI, I've cut and pasted the following intro
paragraph from this site   www.medsell.com
Joan Hartman

"Your Resource Guide for New   Previously
Owned Medical Equipment, Assistive Devices   Services Copyright Med-Sell
Inc., A non profit corporation. 2000-2001

Welcome to MedSell's  home page! Med-Sell
helps people buy and sell their USED medical equipment and find
accessible HOUSING. This includes: wheelchair equipped vans,
scooters, hospital beds, canes, walkers, Sleep Apnea machines, TENS units,
ramps, hand controls, hoyer lifts, wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, transfer
benches, commodes, cushions, standing frames, stair glides, curb-siders,
doctor's office equipment and hospital medical equipment."

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.