> Hi, Everyone, I'm in need of your expertise re adjustable beds.  SNIP

  Hi...to add to Murray's terrific information/websites on adjustable beds, there's also a non-profit site that operates like classified ads buying/selling  USED assistive devices and services...and it has links to various geographical parts of the world:  USA,  Canada, South America, Europe, Australia, etc. although I've only accessed the USA site.  FYI, I've cut and pasted the following intro paragraph from this site   www.medsell.com      Joan Hartman

"Your Resource Guide for New & Previously Owned Medical Equipment, Assistive Devices & Services Copyright Med-Sell Inc., A non profit corporation. 2000-2001
Welcome to MedSell's  home page! Med-Sell helps people buy and sell their USED medical equipment and find accessible HOUSING. This includes: wheelchair equipped vans, scooters, hospital beds, canes, walkers, Sleep Apnea machines, TENS units, ramps, hand controls, hoyer lifts, wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, transfer benches, commodes, cushions, standing frames, stair glides, curb-siders, doctor's office equipment and hospital medical equipment."

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.