Date sent:              Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:30:38 -0500
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Margaret Tuchman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                DBS - Aftermath
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> The NYU Center for the Study and Treatment of
> Movement Disorders, NYU School of Medicine:
> Dr. Patrick Kelly, M. D., F.A.C.S.,Professor and Chairman,
> Department of Neurosurgery,
> Dr. A. Beric, M.D., D. Sc. Associate Professor of Neurology,
> Director of Clinical Neurophysiology,
> Dr.D. Sterio, M.D., Ph.D., Research Associate Professor
> Department of Neurosurgery,
> Kenneth Perrine. PhD., ABCN, Research Assistant Professor,
> expert in clinical neuropsychology,
> David Eidelberg, M.D. Professor, Department of Neurology and
> Neurosurgery, authority on the
> use of functional brain imaging, Patricia Taverna, RN. MA.
> ANP-C, Adult Nurse Practitioner,
> and Anne O'Sullivan Administrator, who holds the whole team
> together, and is the contact
>  for the patient/family for all issues and questions.

I have much respect for Dr. Kelly and his team.  I recommend them
highly.

For people on the West Coast, I have similar admiration for Dr. Gary
Heit, at Stanford University Medical Center, Palo Alto, California.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.