Dear all,

Last year, AT&T took over IBMNET, my ISP, and accordingly, my e-
mail address will be changing.  Both my old address (from which this
message is being sent) and the new one will work until March 1, 2001;
but, after that date, only the new one will work.

I am presently receiving list mail at both addresses; but sometime
between now and March 1, I will be unsubbing from the old address
and resubbing with the new one.  For those of you who may wish to
send e-mail to me offlist, please begin using the NEW address now:

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.