Murray, I certainly hope folks will take
to heart your wisdom regarding impaired driving. I just feel so very
fortunate that George on his own decided it was time to sell his
pickup.over two yrs ago. He had not driven, as you said any distance,
for
at least two yrs before that.He drove to the store, the library, all
close by. One day he came home and simply said I think it's time for me
not to drive anymore. Then he sold his pickup. He has never even been in
the drivers seat of our present vehicle. I ws getting concerned about
his driving yet wasn't sure how to approach
the subject. I had had a battle royal a few
yrs before trying to get my Dad out of his
driving, therefore was a wee bit reluctant
to go that route again.Like I said I am so
very thankful that George was willing to give up that last vestige of
independance.
Especially since the decision was completely his own.
Murray thanks for all you do for this list.
Hugs, Juanita CG for George 74/71/64