Margaret Tuchman was kind enough to tell us her experience after DBS. There
was also a lesson to learn for those of us who are not planing to get DBS.
I learned it the hard way.
When discontinuing a Parkinson Med (and possibly other types too) you should
always SLOWLY reduce the amount taken until you reach the zero point.
When adding a new Parkinson med, ask your Doc, but if without instructions,
you should VERY gradually increase it to the desired level.
My experience: I abruptly discontinued Sinemet and hallucinated badly.
Any further advise on titration from our Docs who read this?
Sid Levin