I was in one of the original study groups on requuip and I am fmiliar with
the falling asleep problem -- but only after I fell asleeep and ran into a
tree.  Fortunately  no injuries except my car ws totalled.  I now take
Provigil to help stay awake except I have given up driving other than in
town.  An annoyance -- but better than the alternative  Provigil seems to be
effectve for me -- but not enough so that I am willing to take a chance.  I
take 1/2 tablet when I need to be alert --- in the morning -- and I have not
really had more aleeplessness than usual but suspect it woould create
problems to take it in the afternoon or evening   Jack Stanfield