Hi,

It occurs to me that first, this publicity needs to, indeed, is clearly
designed to, "cure" the bottleneck or outright ban we and the research
community are being threatened with, so that researchers can put their
shoulder to the task of a cure for a broad spectrum of diseases.  Second, it
may turn out that ironically, the threat of a ban has woken up and galvanized
the advocacy sectors of our communities, AND, unified the research community
to put out those great press releases and interviews couched to get the
political muck out of the way of their research!  It is possible, that we
could turn out to be BETTER off than before!

Charlotte Mancuso