PD Impairment And Driving

Remarkable, how people so readily accept general restrictions
on driving privilege, so long as none of said restrictions
happen to be ones that might inconvenience them personally.

As for a criterion of "impairment", relative to what?? What's
so wrong about drivers with impairment that can be compensated
by mechanical aids, experience, caution, common sense? Must
every driver have the strength, speed, reflexes, and insight
of Superman?

If you think so, then join me and we'll stick it to anyone who:
-needs glasses to see
-is colorblind
-is deaf
-is under 25
-is over 25
-has a prosthesis
-is missing a limb but lacks a prosthesis
-drives from wheelchair seat using hand controls
-can't read local language of traffic signs
-can't read anything
-has ADHD
-didn't get past 3d grade in school
-gets anaphylaxis from bee sting
-smokes
-can't stand smoke
-wears baseball cap, backward
-wears any hat
-drinks hot coffee, carried on lap tray
-is clinically ugly
-voted for Clinton
-is a chronic grouch
-looks just like his vehicle
-...well, perhaps you get the idea. Cheers,
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road