John, and All....

I swear I almost had cardiac arrest when I read this post!  My mind went into
overdrive and my heard was pounding!

My first thought was "It's some kind of joke," but after reading the text,
and seeing it had been posted by John C (who tho I've never laid eyes on 'em,
I just KNOW he's a straight-arrow, wouldn't post something THIS significant
out of well-meaning ignorance, I just let out  a yell, and danced around the
liivingroom hollering "YIPPEEEEEE" at the top of my lungs! (scared the hell
outta the kitties!)

I am now gonna return to my usual staid, placid, could-care-less-about-a-CURE
   (HAHAHHAHA!  Liar, liar, pants on fire!) self.

Thanks for posting the "Cure" post John.  Kinda makes me wonder if any of US
will benefit from this before the FDA gives it the go ahead.  The ARE noted
to take about 50 years to OK a new drug!

Barb Mallut