well i had to call 911 and they took jack to emergency.he had been urinatjng so much and then threw up 2 times. thanks that my daughter brought a muscle man this afternoon to dig 3 ft. snow from our driveway and a path to front door. 5pm paramedics came and we were in e r until 11 pm.they gave him iv and took tests but decided he had kidney infection . put a cathater in him but dr on call wouldn't admit him to hospital said wasn't life threatening so had to have paramedics bring him home in ambulance. what an ordeal!! he has to see our own dr tomorrow and paramedics said call them and they will put him in our car so he doesn't slip if there is ice tomorrow. courtesy service by our volenteers.i did manage to be near enought to keep him from falling twice today but it took all i had to get him in a chair.
   what a life. i don't know if i am making sense at this point but had to get this off my chest or scream so thanks for being out there when needed.
  love and prayers
    connie