I guess I am lucky I have for each window a 8x11  sign with picture on in in red with the work help on it the police go my house every hour. and it is on well traveled street whith lot of friends that go by. all so i have a intercom to the neibors i cann yell help when I am a lone as I have said thursday is mother daughter day. so some one comes and baby sit,s till mom gets home. and VIVIAN DOG is good on checking on us. besides fire alarms  even back up lights when power goes off. even i don,t get out I must stand in a window or people from next door call or come over. I allso have a cell phone on me if mom goes to the store and on line.  all so some one said they had to take somee stuff to clean out there belly I been through lot of timess last time was about a montth or so. they put a tube down my through. last time I was put to sleep they want to open me up again I said no here was to much left that they could not get good pictures. first time I was in I.CQ. 4 months. the doctor who opened me up sid they would not do it again i would have to a clicnk . at my ageit,s not worth it. have a belly all the time had a dad,sister,aunt all die of belly caner. it does not mean i have.  I think about it a lot. got to get it out of my mind. that is why i do not post a lot. just feel bad. I ask for no help just want to help brother,s PWP,S. but do not be likke me take care of your self,s just because you got PD. does not mean you can,t do for your self. even in wheelchair you can set on the floor annd paint it. or a wall so high. 3 pounds is the most I can lift. have riding mower elec. cart so much i do for my self. hey on VALENTINES DAY  I DID NOT HVE A HEADACHE.  HA HA  so for now have a GOOD DAY.

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                      LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                                    BEST MED,S FOR PD IS
                                                     LIVE LIFE TO U.R. FULLEST