Hello family,

Sandy here. I have called Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. I called Dr. Michel Levesque's office. They took my info and entered me into their database. If I fit any of the criteria and when they get the trial underway, I will either receive a phone call or a letter. Anyone wishing to do the same can call this number(310)423-0267 Much hope, Sandy

Sandy Norris
www.plwp.org
http://www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

"You will find as you look back on your life that moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."  Henry Drummond