>All,
>I received a phone call from Ivan yesterday.  He wanted me to pass on this
>information about his condition.  He is selling his house and moving to
>Atlanta to be treated by Emory Univ. Parkinson's Center.  Overall, he is
>not doing well.  He was in the hospital 5 times the last two weeks, and
>said he nearly died there.  He does not know when he'll be able to post to
>the List again, but hopes to soon.  Keep Ivan in your thoughts and prayers.
>
>Greg
>48/35/35

Thanks, Greg for this update--I had been wondering what happened.  I have
to say that while I know it is hard for Ivan to sell his house and move,
this is perhaps the best solution at present. Surely it is etter than a NH
under the very uncompromising Maine bureauracracy, which was a no-win
situation for him. Please keep us informed as you are able.

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

      On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
                         is, perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                                          --Mary McCurry