Greg - Please relay our best wishes to Ivan. I'm glad he's going to sell
his house.  Maybe this way he can afford to go into an asisted living
facility.  He has had his share of problems, and like so many of us who
live alone, we reach out on the list for advice and support, and
sometimes just to have contact with other people.  I have no idea what
you and Diane look like, and since I can't pick up attachments and/or
pictures, I have to visualize you just as I do everyone else, but I still
feel close to my cyberfriends.  In fact, I had planned to get off list
this weekend, since I no longer need to know about PD/PSP, since my love
has moved out of state, but I've received so many messages asking me to
reconsider, I think I will.  Best wishes, Jo Ann