Dave Purdy - What you said about partners vs caregivers may be true to a
certain extent.  I am not my love's partner (he's the one with PD), but I
care for him.  I suppose you mean that as a partner, it is someone who
lives with you and shares every possible moment
with you, but some of us are with our PWP for only a little while each
week.  So I feel the Caregivers' list is for anyone who cares for a PWP
whether they are married, living in, or just see them often.
Please understand that all caregivers are not live in's, yet we all
benefit from the input on this list, and hope you and yours will continue
to contribute.  Jo Ann from Houston.