Don-- In our group it is hard to get folks talking too. Sometimes I just
ask that we go around the table and hear how everyone is doing since the
last meeting--that will help some of them, open up. Or maybe ask folks to
tell the best or worst thing that happened to them?  Just something to
prime the pump and get them started.  Some folks don't talk because they
are shy, some have very weak voices and know they can't be heard, some
forget what they want to say---don't be too hard on them, but encourage
those who can contribute, and let the others just "lurk" .  Glad you and
Vivian are able to go at times---they need you !

      Camilla Flintermann             <[log in to unmask]>

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

        "... Meet people where  they are  now,
                 not where you hope they might be........"
                --Christine Greenland