Dear listfriends/Ivan,

Humbled and sad I am sitting here in front of my screen wondering if this
is one of God's lessons. If so, what did I learn? At this moment  I don't
really know. Probably in a few more weeks/months/years I will know, but
right now I can only guess. I need more information to be sure.

Based on experiences in the past, I assumed that Ivan had one of his "I am
so pitiful" moods. Many men thought the same as me and of course many women
disagreed with me. Slowly, as a good Parkie is used to,  I started thinking
that I was  wrong; that Ivan is in a real bad position now.   In this
context I humbly apologize to Ivan. I misjudged a situation where I did not
even had the right to judge it.  There is only One who judges us at the end
of our lives. God loves us all and He wants us to do the same.

Ivan, I wish you better times and when the cure is there I will help you to
be cured before me.

I wish for us all to be cured so we can pay back to our caregivers for
their unlimited care and energy that they give to us.  They deserve us to
be cured even more than ourselves. The cure is coming closer, it is almost
tangible. I sense it.......

I love you all

Kees Paap