Date sent:              Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:55:46 -0500
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:                   "B. Bruce Anderson"
Subject:                Urgency of urination
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Last year there was some discussion on the List about this problem.  I
> put in that I had it infrequently, and that I could control it with
> the force of my own will.  Well - no more.  Yesterday three times and
> today once I didn't make it to the bathroom on time.  What a degrading
> and depressing turn of events.  I'm afraid to go out now.
>
> My question is, what was the result of that discussion?  Did anyone
> come up with a solution, a drug perhaps?
>

> Thanks,
> BBA

Bruce,

Have you had your urine and bladder checked for infection and/or
prostate trouble?  Such could be the culprit(s).

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.