Dave I don't know how Camilla will answer you. However as a CG for my
husband I would like to voice my opinion..
My husband (PWP) and my self certainly consider ourselves parteners. In
my feeble mind the CG title is simply a  definition of a specific job.
Nohing more.
Partner, Caregiver, whatever the terminology does not change the
dynamics of this horrific disease. It is now
and will be until a cure is found a family
disease.So please lets not get to hung up on what we call ourselves.
There is no
negative conotation to anyof these terms.
Just my opinion. Juanita CG for George 74/71/64