Don McKinley wrote:

> FRANKLY SPEAKING is the name of other paper I get on PD. it says they suspect a link between welding and PD.

manganese toxicity causes dystonia
and higher incience amongst welders
breath too many alloy fumes

from ST. LOUIS(INTERNET LISTSERV) other thing to wonder about or have some
others herd it?  I for got other way to get help I forgot a bout. a
wireless door bell  you can have the receiver 200 feet away and you have
the sender about $20.00  just other idea.  our stoped working and wires
wear bad so i hooked one up. for got all about it. in LIMA we allso have a
thing you around your neck that will send a signal to your phone and it
will dieal who

i just got a cell phone
my wife won't let me go anywhere without it
we live out in the country --
so it would be a while to get another line into our house for internet
now i can be reached even if i'm cerfing/surfing the internet

and i can call for help

if i've fallen and i can't get up

> you program it for only if you don,t shut it off it keeps on dialing. and the doctor told mom that any of you had a heart bypass or a stoke DO NOT WAIT GO TO A HOSPITAL the Cost cheaper than your LIFE. glad to hear about IVAN. I got to repaint mu PC. room 30x40 floor. all help will be given a cup of coffee U ALL BE GOOD U. HEAR.

it will have to be a cyber cup of coffee
if your pc room is 30x40, how big i the rest of your house?

--

                                 Ray Strand
                             Prairie Sky Design

                     49/dx PD 2 yrs/40? onset/retired